Ok I've been tagged - thanks Cass
These are the rules of the tag are:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
Ok I am tagging
1. I have only lived in 2 houses in my 29 years! My parents home (which they still live in), and the house we live in now - owned by my Mother-in-Law!!
2. I now live with my Husband, Son, and my Husbands brother and sister, while my Mother-in-Law lives next door on her own. It is a LONG story....
3. I had a dream the other night that one of James' daycarers told me that she was leaving the daycare centre. The next day she actually told me that she was leaving....spooky!
4. Some people may find this weird. I have told my son (who is almost 15 months) repeatedly that I am going to marry him when he grows up, cause I love him so much.
5. Since being pregnant with James, I am a bit scared of our cat. Now when we get up in the morning I make sure that my husband puts her out of the house. I just don't like having to get her out of the house later in the day, cause I am scared she will scratch me.