Sunday 12 November 2006

Some Presents - yes, I do sew....

I have finally had a chance to sew again! Woo hoo. Just a couple of things.

A t-shirt for Jack. I asked Alex to choose the teams for this t-shirt, and they all have meaning. During the Rugby World Cup Jack's Dad (Greg) stayed with us, and Alex and Greg went to a few games one of which Ireland played in. And of course The 3 of us watched the Final between Australia and England at the Cargo Bar....those were the days. Now we both have boys, and Jack is turning 1 in a couple of weeks.


And an outfit for Amelia. I made my first tiered skirt using fabric from Reprodepot, and a matching top. I hope she likes it - it is a Christmas present.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Belinda, both outfits look fantastic and I am sure they will be loved. I remember some good times at the Cargo Bar - ahhhhhhh memories of times without kids.

Andrea said...

YAY Belinda you got some sewing done! Both outfits look great, I love the pink in the skirt and top. Oh yes, going out before children.....what a memory!

Unknown said...

I love the skirt set. I think that is one of the fabrics I have been lusting after from reprodepot.