Wednesday 22 November 2006

My Final Hat for the Year


Just posting a picture of my last hat for the year. This was a straw hat.


And I thought I would just show a picture of the display at the Fashion Parade last night. The photo is a bit hard to look at though. There is just too much in the picture.
The fashion parade was good - but not as good as 2 years ago (am I allowed to say that??). There were only a couple of ranges that I thought were fantastic. The others were just good. I was expecting more....

That is all for now, signing off.

5 comments:

Marie said...

So will you be selling your hats soon? That hat is fantastic. Well done.

Helen said...

Belinda that hat is stunning! Any chance of a pict of you wearing it? :)

Leah said...

Wow. What a flair for hat making! Great job..... Defintely the best one there ;)

brazen's crafts said...

that is gorgeous belinda!

Unknown said...

I was thinking next year the sydney sewing girls should do a Melbourne cup lunch. Then we could all get to see one of your lovely hats irl.