Friday 12 March 2010

Baby Girl and her Big Brother....

Layla is 15 months old now. Been walking since she turned 12 months. But she still only has 2 teeth...... so because of that I can still call her my Baby Girl.

A few weeks ago I was in the kitchen and noticed Layla looking in the book case. She proceeded to pull out 2 books, carried them over to James' craft table, climb up onto a chair and started 'reading'. I just thought it was delightful.


Of course then James walked in and wanted to read to her.....


As much as he is a handful, he is a great big brother. I wish I had a big brother like James when I was little...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh that is just adorable, reminds me of how Jai and and Cheriese are - she copies his every move lately

Little Munchkins said...

Aww, that is so adorable and so sweet of James too!