Wednesday 11 August 2010

Baby Girl....

For an old friend of my husband.... they just had their first child, a baby girl. She is gorgeous, and seems so tiny (3kg). It is all relative really, isn't it....

This is the first attempt at a Disappearing 9 Patch quilt. To be honest, I don't know what the 'rules' of this quilt are. I didn't spin my pieces once they were cut, just re-placed them as I wanted the bicycles to be upright. I ordered this fabric from Fabricworm. It arrived about a week after ordering, not bad at all.....


I also appliqued a little all-in-one for the new baby.

3 comments:

Cass said...

I love the quilt Belinda the colours are great

Lisa said...

Love that pink fabric Belinda.. gorgoues.

Andrea said...

Gorgeous quilt Belinda, I have always wanted to try one of those quilts, might have to give it a go.