Thursday 13 December 2007

EB Christmas Swap

Once again I have participated in the EB Christmas Sewing Swap. I sent a parcel to Toffle, but I don't think she has opened it yet, so I won't post a picture of what I made for her yet.

And I received a lovely gift from Ingrid. Thank you so much Ingrid.

I received some Christmas and other 'boy' printed fabric, a CD wallet and Christmas CD, a Dr Suess book for James and blog of Greens Dark Chocolate (how did you know I loved dark Chocolate Ingrid??)

3 comments:

Cass said...

Great things Belinda and thanks so much for the needle case the other day

Unknown said...

Glad you like everything Belinda. And I took a guess with the chocolate. That one is my fave atm so I thought a chocolate loving girl like you might like it too. Oh and I hope you like the cd. those are my absolute all time fave Christmas tunes. Just perfect to play while sipping a cocktail on Christmas Eve.

tigerfilly said...

What gorgeous things - I love that Greens chocolate too - better a smidgen of the really yummy stuff than heaps of the cheap stuff I say! The market looked wonderful too Belinda.