Sunday 25 November 2007

Testing, Testing, 1,2,3.....

Just wanting to test if using Firefox is better for blogging with a Mac, and so far so good. I can see that I now have lots of preferences like colour, italics, bold, and various fonts to play with.... not to mention text size. How exciting!!!

I am also guessing that I can link to other website and blogs without too much trouble. Here goes..... My Art is My Outlet
Thanks to Dizzy Jadey for posing the question about blogging with a Mac and for getting answers that I can use.

That is all for now, but trust me, I will be blogging a lot more often now that it is so much easier for me. You have no idea what a drawn out process it was using Safari.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Welcome to the Firefox world, it's great I have no problems at home using it with blogger.

Little Munchkins said...

LOL, I was wondering what was happening to your blog.

Corrie said...

well I look forward to seeing you blog more!!!!!!!!!!!